Friday, January 23, 2009
it's little lea :)
Hello my fellow runners! I have been training at the gym and ran 5 miles the other day in 57 minutes, alternating between running (averaged 9:40/mile) and power walking with a 5 incline for 5 minutes at a time. I am trying to get used to the incline since I know how the SF hills can be! Any thoughts to what our costumes/theme will be for Bay to Breakers?? I'm open to pretty much anything as long as it doesn't involve spandex... :) Happy Running!! Love to all, xoxo ~L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH!!! Good job girl! Unfortunately - I believe Ralna was talking spandex of some sort..not sure....Yeah Justin and I are fearing the dreaded S.F. hills - Ralna said they are pretty crazy...not sure how to train for them around here - doing the treadmill with a big incline is a great idea! Cruz and I are planning to do a long run tomorrow - want to join? XOXO
ReplyDelete